Oven door hinges locked in transit position. Won't unlock.

I just thought I'd clean the oven door of my Hygena Diplomat. Bad move.
The door removes by lifting some catches on the hinges and closing the door. Instead of closing it lifts to allow removal. So far so good.
The problem comes when I am cleaning the removed door I accidentally push the hinge. It closes and clicks in a fully retracted position, which I assume is for transit or something.
I am normally quite good working these things out but this time I'm stumped. There just doesn't seem to be any way to unlatch this hinge. I have removed it from the glass door completely to have a closer look. It's made by a company called "Nuova Star".
They have a website http://www.nuovastar.com/e/company.html But no information on the website on how to unlock locked hinges. From what I can tell the hinge I have is on this page... http://www.nuovastar.com/e/catalogo_3_en.html And is model HE1S - Mod.086.
If anyone has experience with these hinges and knows how to unlock them I would much appreciate it. Thanks Fred.

From the picture, it looks like there is a spring loaded lock within the long arm section that, when closed, locks into the little notched valley on the small section. You may have to pull out the spring loaded bar to allow it to release from the notch.

Yes, that fixed it. As a always the case I figured it out 10 minutes after posting!
In case anyone else gets into the same pickle, this is how to fix it...
1) Grip hinge assembly in a vice between the big spring and the arm that holds it, but not across the arm as this will deform it. This should rest on a ledge on the arm alllowing downward force.
2) Apply a flat-blade screwdriver to the ping at the end of the spring loaded lock. Press the pin to relieve the pressure on the hinge.
3) Pull the hinge out, or prise it from the back until it starts to move.
4) Extend the hinge as far out as you can.
Hope that helps someone out there :-)
replying to Fred Phase, Klara wrote:

Thank you so,so much for this post. Have been searching the internet for solutions after the oven door hinges locked when pulling out the door and gladly have found your instructions. Unlocked hinges and door back on the oven,ever so happy! To to say once you know what to do how easy it's. I'm a woman with no DIY skills,just wanted to clean between glass on my oven door. Next time I'll know to push the latch as far back as possible before pulling door out,so the hinge won't lock up again.
On Wednesday, 2 December 2015 13:44:04 UTC, Klara wrote:

We'll have you building a house soon enough. Rod Speed will probably offer plans :)
NT
replying to Fred Phase, Casey wrote:

I'm sorry, I'm having trouble following these instructions, could anybody help me get this hinge into the position needed to put my oven door back on? Thanks, I'm so worried
replying to Casey, Klara wrote:

Hi, it took me a while to understand instructions as well. Basically the spring is far too strong to pull it back by hand so you really need to put it vice to hold it firm while you push the small pin back. I have no vice so managed to use the edge of my old worktop instead. On each side of the hinge you'll find a small rounded looking,almost flat pin and either side can be pushed back with a flat screwdriver....unfortunately you need quiet a bit of force for this and the pin won;'t stay there either,you have to keep pushing it hard. The bit that locked in can then be pulled back(again not easily,you need a bit of force) and if you manage to pull it all the way back,you can then pull over it the other piece of metal that keeps it there. 2 people might manage it better,however,if you're on your own like I was I used the edge of the worktop to actually with the push slide the hinge far out,while holding the whole thing with one hand and pushing the pin with screwdriver in other hand. Took me a few tries before it has happened. Be warned to watch your hands...the spring has a great force and you don't want your fingers get trapped in there if the latch springs back on it.
Hope it helps....I don't know the technical names for the parts.
replying to Klara, Casey wrote:

Thank you, I managed in the end, I was so relieved!
On 4/14/2016 2:44 PM, Casey wrote:

school. They have so many uses, in this case you can use them as a substitute vice to grip the hinge securely and provide you with more leverage.
replying to Fred Phase, Jackie wrote: Thank you Fred ...you solved our problem for us