Oven bulb replacement

Looking for a replacement oven bulb for my Creda Reflection oven. The ones off the shelf at B&Q and Homebase dont fit, the bulb glass is too big to fit inside the ovens glass bulb cover.

..Tony

Reply to
Tony

Thanks

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Try CPC, they have a fair selection of types (although it is a PITA trying to find them in the electronic catalogue)

Reply to
John Rumm

You need a 300degC appliance lamp as marked on the glass

powerstation

Maybe try an electrical shop then.

Its recommended, yes. Whether its essential is another matter.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I noticed some very small 15W oven lamps in Woolworths today.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel