Outdoor signs: a cheap way of doing them

I think the line is inserted by Agent. With newstap, Bill's comments get "attached" to the text he's quoting if he doesn't leave a clear linespace.

I know it's mostly down to my newsreader but it's almost invariably Bill's posts that this happen to.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

In message , Martin Brown writes

Strangely enough I am taking a tea break while cleaning a laminator belonging to my wife's school.

Never under estimate the ingenuity of seemingly intelligent people to totally muck up such devices.

This one had 2 pouches in it. My assumption is that the first one got lost, it had crumpled up, mainly below the rollers, and could have been cleared quite easily. The second one however had caught on the back end of the first and wrapped around a roller and formed a solid mass of overheated pouch.

All good fun, if only I got paid for it!

For Bill's notices, I wonder if you have thought of using the matt pouches, they can, with a decent laser printer produce quite a good effect. Looking almost as though you had printed onto the plastic.

Reply to
Bill

Can they sell you A0 paper ? I couldn't find any online, a week or two ago.

Reply to
Windmill

We use waterproof paper called Pretex for orienteering maps. It survives abuse in all weather and can be used in a normal laser printer

Reply to
Reentrant

Interesting, is this available on a retail basis?

Reply to
Apellation Controlee

Search for Waterproof Copier Paper ... there are loads of suppliers

Reply to
unknown

No idea but they have big roll printers in some stores along with equally large laminators.

Reply to
dennis

Ah, thanks, that works! :-)

Reply to