Outdoor dryer cover?

Any suggestions on what to make a clothes dryer cover out of? I'm thinking of a rotary dryer cover which would enable me to leave the washing out even if it started raining - so that it'd carry on drying when it stopped without getting wet.

My initial thoughts were some sort of over like a gazebo, and then bf suggested some sort of way of using dark surfaces to make maximum use of the sun. Then he started thinking about side panels to let the breeze go through but you'd need to be able to put washing on and take it off easily.

Any thoughts or suggestions? All my searches online have only found a cover for covering up the dryer when not in use.

Cheers

Reply to
mogga

I would have thought a cheap gazebo would have been ideal and as cheap as any other solution. Choose one with a dark green top (think I got one of these from Woolies) as that retransmits more heat when it's sunny than light coloured tops (counteraccting the fact the drier is in the shade).

Reply to
Bob Mannix