outasight bath shower screen

Anyone got a look at one of these:

? Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

I can't see much point in it. Just put the shower curtain away a little damp and it will come out black.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

The message from "sm_jamieson" contains these words:

Can't see it lasting ten minutes in our house. If the kids don't swing on it the wife'll lurch into it.

Reply to
Guy King

It says that it uses a special material and you can put it away wet without any problems ... Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson