Our refuse collection

The message from Guy King contains these words:

I reckon that it would take six to eight weeks and possibly even longer, to fill our wheelie bin, but then there's only two of us, and the dog.

Reply to
Anne Jackson

Same here, without the dog. The only non-egg produce of the hens is composted.

Heavens! Just seen the peanut feeder hanging outside this window, it has five sparrows on it, they must be desperate.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher