OT. Yet more cultural enrichment.

"well doreen told me she'd heard that these immigrants are just totally infested with all sorts of diseases that we thought we'd got rid of like tb, syphillus, typhoid, gangerine, malaria, scabies, polio, legionair's, plague, black death and allsorts i told mrs jones down the street about it and she said it's true them darkies are riddled with tropical infections they come over here and get all the treatment paid for on the national health and they just suck benefits and don't do nothing -except rob and rape us of course, she said her husband ran into some down at calais the other day - her husbands a lorry driver (got lumbago) you see and he got threatened by them pulled a knife on him one of them did would you credit it? best thing to do is round them all up and send them home like enoch would have done a great man he was, enoch but they pillaried him and just smeared him as a racist - a racist I ask you a nice man like that too it's shameful and that's the problem with living in britain today you can't say anything about the situation without being labelled as a bigot or worse I'd hang 'em all, honest I would, just give me the rope and i'll prove it bloody labourites and fifth columnists"

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Yup. That's about the size of it and it would be sad, if Mrs Cutout wasn't actually quite close to the truth...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It all sounds uncomfortably close to the Cloward-Piven Strategy, developed in the US in the 1960s with the intention of overloading the system to such an extent that it breaks down completely, ushering in what is essentially Communism with minimal opposition. And it's going on all over the Western world; has been for decades, in fact. If we keep lumping more and more burdens onto the national debt, sooner or later bankruptcy is inevitable. Sadly that's what some twisted fuckheads are cheering for.

Reply to
Julian Barnes

Even sillier and more rabid than you usually manage.

Yeah, yeah, its all some gigantic conspiracy...

Reply to
hgww

Blimey! How many aliases do you have, "Rod Speed"? Last week you were "soup" and now you're "hgww" - you do get around!

Reply to
Julian Barnes