OT - Xmas Shopping

Charades? What sort of peopel are you? My parties swing and the walls move with the sound volume.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Yer. Of course!

You werido!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I wouldn't call £17.50 cheap for a bit of meaningless (to me) paper.

I mean, with the same money you could have bought a good Readers Digest book on plumbing couldn't you?

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Swinging parties? Do you have to 'buy in' if you are a single male? Or is it they just use your flat (because of your workshop / dungeon) and you can watch for free?

Yeah, I've been in those cheap flats, terrible.

T i m

Reply to
T i m

It is obvious you have never been to one.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This one puts Scrooge to shame.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

That hacksaw certainly gets around.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Every year, eh?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

hey, you aren't O Queen are you?

fair enough, marm.

Yes, it was middayish, I waved as you drove by, did you see me? (I was the one with two arms,two legs and a head). I've still got the, sorry "your" coronation spoon.

I would do anything for a knighthood

Reply to
clumsy bastard

ahhh, a fellow pastafarian?

Reply to
clumsy bastard

it a well worn myth that people who actually marry rather than cohabit are more likely to stay together.

It has the same validity as "red cars have more accidents, lets paint the red cars grey to improve road safety"

Reply to
clumsy bastard

Please eff off as you total Jocko idiotic plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

*Anything* ??

T i m

Reply to
T i m

I never considered it either way. *Personally* I think (like Xmas) for many the whole thing has got out of hand. How much is a 'typical' wedding package these days? Like the money wouldn't often be better used going towards a place of their own etc (IMHO of course).

Not only did we get married during our lunch hour we only told the two witnesses we needed to make the thing legal of our plans. Why, because that was the only way we could do what *we* wanted without well meaning people poking their noses in telling us what we wanted or should have. We felt it would be less painful for them that way.

I wouldn't be surprised. :-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Dribble's father had one.

Unfortunately he never wore it...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

In message , T i m writes

y9ou do when the batteries have failed

no, that's the incontinence bag splitting

Reply to
geoff

Maxie, what things do you use with a battery in it?

What has to do with your flocks?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This man must eff off as he is an idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

you have to remember that for many people, its not what you have got, its what you have got *more* than others that matters, hence the showing off at weddings.

Reply to
clumsy bastard

Well. it's a turn of phrase, isn't it. It would have to be legal or hard to get caught.

Reply to
clumsy bastard