OT Women? Who was complaining about them earlier.

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadsworth" saying something like:

Indeed. Flatfoot and Co do one thing particularly well; and again, and again, and again, and again...

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Nothing compared to Widdecombe on Strictly.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

They have fannies?

Reply to
brass monkey

The bit where the all the women did the same old dance but only dressed only in their bras and knickers was interesting.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

You've not seen me doing Swan Lake, have you ?

Reply to
geoff

With TMH as Odette?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Owain saying something like:

He's got a lovely Nutcracker, though.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon