OT Wind power cheapest form of energy.

Let me guess, he will go for option 3:

All the bits that support my argument are self evidently correct, anything that does not, must be an error!

Reply to
John Rumm

In message , harryagain writes

Getting back to the original subject - GREAT NEWS!

This morning I heard on the radio that, yesterday, wind power exceeded nuclear. WOW!

However, was then added that several nuclear power stations were presently off-line for maintenance and refurbishment.

Reply to
Ian Jackson

And...... it coincided with a day of low power demand.

Reply to
Bod

And it probably lasted for about 5 minutes. Perhaps Ian could explain how this makes up for wind producing sod-all during most of September and most of June this year.

Reply to
Tim Streater

In message , Tim Streater writes

Don't ask me. It's a mystery!

Reply to
Ian Jackson

So you don't know how it makes up for the 6-week or more shortfall in those months. In that case, what was the WOW! all about?

Reply to
Tim Streater

In message , Tim Streater writes

TTP?