OT: where is 206 gti fuel pump relay ?

As usual, this groups has much knowledge, tried elsewhere. Anyone know where the fuel pump relay is on a peugeot 206 GTI. Pump refuses to prime sometimes when car has recently been run, and I believe this relay may be sticking. If not, the ECU may be faulty (ouch !) Cheers, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Have you tried in here:

it a useful place when I've had problems with my Peugeot.

Reply to
Darran Ames

If no help here, uk.rec.cars.maintenance would be my best shot.

Dunno if it is ECU controlled - it doesn't need to be. They run continuously when the engine is running.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)