OT What happens if we remain. Guaranteed.

If we remain, you can be absolutely sure:- (1) Every year the EUSSR's demands for money will increase. (How else will they pay Turkish blackmail?) (2) Our own money which comes back will be reduced. (3) There will be ever more migrants from E. Europe. (4) Merkel will find a way to send her rejects from Asia over here. (5)House prices will continue to rise. (6)The low paid will get ever lower wages. (7)It will become ever harder to get NHS treatment. (8)School places will be ever harder to find and classes will be even more crowded with none English speakers. (9)It will be ever harder to find a job. (10) Those that think immigrants only do the crap jobs are in for a surprise, better paid jobs will get taken as well.

Anybody taking any bets any of this won't happen?

Reply to
harry

They will while its cheap to get buy to let mortgages.

I know lots of people that would disagree. It appears to be much easier to get NHS treatment now than it did only ten years ago. About the only problem is stubborn receptionists who can't be bothered to find you a GP appointment the same day. Getting in for hospital treatment is much quicker even if you are seen by an immigrant.

13: harry and TNP will continue to sponge.
Reply to
dennis

An inevitable result of inflation.

Our rebate is set by a calculation that is based upon our contribution. Hence, if our contribution increases, so does our rebate. The EU might want to scrap the rebate, but the UK can veto that.

Countries that the UK was instrumental in being allowed to join and who benefit our eceonomy, currently to the tune of about £20bn a year.

The UK is not bound to accept any changes to the existing rules on non-EU immigration.

An inevitable result of inflation.

We have one of the highest statutory minimum wage in the EU - six countries have no SMW.

As I have perviously pointed out, EU immigrants tend to be young and healthy, hence an increase in their numbers actually reduces the local demand on the NHS. Also, if we acheieved your utopian vision of no immigrants in the UK, we wouldn't have anybody left to run the NHS.

There is no shortage of school places, only of places in the schools of first choice. Ever was it so.

We have the third lowest unemployment rate in the EU.

I previously posted a list of skilled jobs for which even non-EU immigrants would be virtually guaranteed a work permit. We just aren't training people with the skills we need.

Reply to
Nightjar

No doubt they do and no doubt that GDP goes up as a result. But so what. The logic of that is to increase immigration without limit.

Standing room only, anybody?

Reply to
Tim Streater

That never happens, essentially because that place isnt attractive to immigrants and so they stop wanting to come.

Reply to
9pl

If only. The minimum wait to see a GP in my local surgery is 2 weeks. If I want to see the doctor who is supposed to be the one I see, then it is a 6 week wait.

Only the local vet practise will treat patients on an ad-hoc basis. Now I wonder why that is ?.

Reply to
Andrew

And I'd go back there if they didn't keep trying to do the thermometer thing.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Because you pay them of course.

The revelation when I first went to a doctor in S Africa, paid for my my health insurance policy. Treated like a customer, half an hour spent discussing the problem, a firm diagnosis, and some pills that actually helped.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Tried complaining?

Reply to
dennis

In article , 9pl writes

So we carry on until the UK is so unattractive that the scum from eastern Europe don't want to come. Fine place to live.

Reply to
bert

No, we carry on until its is as bad as being shelled to bits by Russians in Syria.

Or worse, its as bad as starving to death in Bangladesh.

That's the only way to achieve 'social justice'.

Aren't you feeling guilty that you don't share the culturally diverse experience of being an illiterate starving Bangladeshi beggar sold to your cousin for breeding at age 13?

If he points a gun at you and rapes your wife, you must understand that you cant judge him, because you dont share his pain you know, and you should be feeling guilt for having a wife to screw when he has only 7.

How dare you impose your cultural values on him! You should let him impose his cultural values on you, or you are racist.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

No point, they're overloaded with immigrants.

Reply to
Capitol

  1. Complain, and you get chucked off their register.
  2. Rural West Sussex isn't as overloaded with immigrants as parts of Lincolnshire or London, so that's not the real problem. If the village is overloaded with anything, it is children. The local school has trebled in size in the last 10 years. Too many people seem to think that they have a 'right' to have more than 2 kids.

There are 13,000 patients registered at this surgery, even though the core village has a population of about 4,000. Where did the other 9,000 come from ?.

Only a couple of the 13-ish doctors seem to see patients on any day. One of them took a 4 month sabattical recently and sailed his boat all the way through Northern Europe. Nice work if you can get it.

487 patients at this surgery are being treated for Cancer according to the surgery FAQ, which seems abnormally high. God only knows how many moaning minnies are getting free aspirin, statins and all the other handouts, each one of which requires careful 'management' (= time).
Reply to
Andrew

Does make you wonder and that;s just those they are counting.

Nothing wrong with that, if this doctor was female they'd get a year off to have a sprog.

Threre are lots of differnt cancers

Reply to
whisky-dave