OT. What European countires think.

Such cultivated and intelligent presenters.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

By Yank standards they are. Have you ever watched American TV?

Reply to
harryagain

I watch very little TV. I sometimes catch a bit of the American drivel that Mrs Pounder watches. Just how can these yank women speak so fast? Why is it that all of their brats sound like Donald Duck? Why the hell must *every* show have a nig ........ sorry ........... black in it? Everything is either "awesome" or "I hate it".

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Or "neat".

Reply to
harryagain

Big Arnie fan are you?

Reply to
harryagain

I will admit that I went to the cinema when Total Recall was released and I've seen all of his videos. Entertainment for the brainless masses, but I like them. Stephen King was my favourite author. I was his number 1 fan.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Ah. Christine!

Reply to