OT: What do you use yours for? [was maplin thermometer ]

After that I just have to ask - is your wife hot? :P

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Unfortunately more luke warm than hot :-(

Reply to
David in Normandy

Sounds like "married" for some years;-(..

Reply to
tony sayer

Were you point at the right bits?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Is it that obvious? "hot in bed" nowadays refers to the electric blanket or hot water bottle.

Interestingly the Mrs has an electric blanket on her side of the bed but I don't. Using the wonderful Maplins thermometer I measured the temperature under the sheets last night before getting in. My side was a mere 9 C but her side was a toasty 30 C.

Reply to
David in Normandy

My wife tells me that that's your fault Dave.

Reply to
Si

Oh! I'm surprised your wife told you about that! She always said it would be our secret ;-)

Reply to
David in Normandy

Jeezz ..shes almost on fire;)..

Reply to
tony sayer

The electric blanket was from Aldi - so there's time yet!

Reply to
David in Normandy

Fsck!!! Pass the screen cleaner!

Reply to
Si

To buy this week's special offer - the fire extinguisher?

Make sure that you pick the red cylinder. The green ones are the marrows......

Reply to
Andy Hall

The Mrs would be worried if I left a fire cylinder at the side of the bed! She would probably be even more worried if I left a marrow there.

Reply to
David in Normandy

I thought that anything goes in France....

like the Gallic shrug of the lady in the pet shop......

Reply to
Andy Hall

But if he gets in the right hand seat of an aircraft, it makes him a co-pilot.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

It's forrin

Reply to
geoff

Maybe he thought it was a helicopter ;-)

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

Noted LOL

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Well, this unit is supposedly calibrated for 0.95 surface emissivity, so I would assume applying some material in the list marked as 0.95 to the surface of the target object would suffice. Electrical insulating tape is listed as 0.97

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield