OT What do the Japanese do-

With all those photos we see them everywhere snapping away?

Reply to
Broadback

Same as everyone else who snaps photos everywhere - bore the crap out of anyone unlucky enough to be acquainted.

Reply to
Richard

print them out and fax them to their friends, probably.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Two things that don't happen any more. Sigh. Them wuz the days....

Reply to
Davey

Donate them to a princess who is still waiting for her prints to come? Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

Ouch!

Reply to
Davey

Maybe true for everywhere else but not so in Japan. Orwain's comment is closer to the truth than you might imagine.

Reply to
Johnny B Good

Really? I thought they were usually ahead of most other places, such as using contactless payment for some years before it caught on here. Why would they still use Fax?

Reply to
Davey

Davey scribbled

Japanese businesses are very reluctant to use new technology.

Jonno

Headline: Japan and the fax: A love affair

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

That link surprised me. It's as if there are two sides to Japan: the high tech innovator and the technically conservative.

Reply to
pamela