End of year Darwin award:

John Rumm

Prophylactic of doom vindicated.

Reply to
Richard

Retro active condoms...

Reply to
Tim Watts

A good friend of ours, a Mensa member, used to be the local condom machine service agent. She had no problems with doing the job, and when we visited her house, there would be bits of machines undergoing repair scattered around her living room. She never reported an explosion in one, though, just the occasional money-less forced entry.

Reply to
Davey

AKA rape?

Reply to
Richard

Something for the weekend?

When my wife was seven or eight, her uncle had a barbers shop.

When men came in and didn't seem to know what they wanted, she would helpfully ask if they needed some Durex.

Reply to
Graham.

Semtex for the weekend?

Reply to
Graham.

She never said anything about anyone raping the machines...

Reply to
Davey

In message , Graham. writes

Used to be *anything for the weekend, sir?* Long time since anyone has said that to me:-(

Reply to
Tim Lamb

You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!

Reply to
newshound

Ah, well did he father any children before he did this act? Was this the reason he blew it up perhaps? Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff