OT Water supply outage and combi boiler.

A collegue of mine is due to lose his mains water supply later this week (Thursday) during essential maintenance by water authority contractors. The water will be off from 08.00 Thursday until 20.00 on Friday this week. The works involve replacement of the complete water mains supply pipework in the street, up to the individual valve outside each property.

His house is fitted with a combi gas boiler. He is unsure if he will be able to run his combi (for heating only) whilst the water main is off. I am unable to answer this question, I am not a combi user myself.

I would be interested to hear the experts opinions on this situation.

Jason

Reply to
Jyestyn