OT Using air con units for heating

Only spend a month or so in Spain (not always at 1 go) most of the year in France (between Poitiers and Nantes) and a bit in Lancashire

I'll drink to that!

John

Reply to
JTM

Didn't think it was allowed to have installed gas cylinders indoors. On boats and caravans have to have the gas cylinders in separate and ventilated at the bottom enclosures.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Thanks Dave. I was surprised but this is Spain

Reply to
Hugh - in either England or Sp

There's a popular model of cooker with a cupboard next to the oven for the propane bottle, but most of the people I know have 'moved' the bottle into an outside locker for safety.

Reply to
JTM