OT:Used to be carpets ....

just had a knock at the door ... "I've just delivered a mattress, and I've a spare one I can't return, are you interested ..."

Remember when you got a call and it was a carpet fitter who had some left over ...

Haven't had anyone whose tarmaccing "in the area" for years now.

Oh well, makes a change from the daily round of (2 different) scrap metal vans.

Reply to
Jethro_uk

I've only ever had one mattress man. Seems the house was being renovated and they were not ready for the mattress. It cost 1,000 but I could have it for 250.

Reply to
Mr Pounder