OT: Up to 100%

Millenium Doom - finished well ahead of time and up for sale before its primary 'use' was realised.

My dividing of a month for convenience puzzles most people. For 'early', mid-' and 'late' I use 0 - 10, 11th. - 20 and 21st. - end.

Reply to
PeterC

Up-stuff is becoming more common; a recent one that annoys me and that I actually complained about was 'upslopes' in the weather forecast, meaning hillsides facing the prevailing wind (I think). They stopped using it for a while. Perhaps they had more people complaining than just me, but I heard it again a few days ago.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

It was screwed when the millennium celebration was brought forward by a year. It's opening night suddenly became its finale.

Reply to
bert