OT unexpected ebay login - I'm in the UK but ebay switches to US site every time I click "My Ebay"

I'm in the UK but ebay switches to US site every time I click "My Ebay". Any idea why? I *think* I did look at an item in the US a while back, so that may have caused this - but how to get back to the UK site? thx

Reply to
mike

In message , mike writes

I'd start by clearing any ebay cookies.

Reply to
Chris French

+1 too - worked thanks
Reply to
mike

Make that -1 - It doesn't work! Removed all ebay cookies and still get shunted to US site!

Reply to
mike

In message , mike writes

Is it possible that eBay thinks you are in the US because of a setting on your PC? Sounds obvious, but ...

Reply to
News

I've bookmarked both the US and UK sites. When I click 'my eBay' on either, I get to the appropriate site.

Reply to
S Viemeister

Most odd. I have bookmarks to six eBay sites (UK, US, Aust, France, Germany and Ireland), and all are working perfectly which suggests Mike's problem is local to him, rather than eBay.

Reply to
News