OT - TV episodes, on-line download in UK ?

What they have started to do on some sites is break the episodes into many parts with some protocol to change to the correct section, in which case th e URL you grab only plays a few minutes. The subsequent parts may not be de tectable. This happened on the French site I used to download from to trans code for ipod. I gave up trying to download and now watch online (I also us e VPN to avoid the regional restriction).

Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

never had this problem

I sometimes find that I can't find out the URL from the source,

so I just move on to the next

tim

Reply to
tim.....