OT - Turnpuke with Windows 7

In article , geoff scribeth thus

Why bother with Win 7 then;?...

Reply to
tony sayer

In message , tony sayer writes

Because I've paid good money for it, and expect it to work with my new toy

Reply to
geoff

In article , geoff scribeth thus

Not unreasonable.. What will WIN 7 do for you that the other ones didn't?..

Reply to
tony sayer

In message , tony sayer writes

look shiny ?

but you're right 2k and XP do everything I really need

Reply to
geoff

In article , geoff scribeth thus

Yes thats why we haven't invested in 7 ...

Playing around with Linux mint at the moment to replace that Vister cack that came with the laptop .. looks promising;)..

Reply to
tony sayer

Crash TWICE AS FAST?

Reply to