OT: Transferring a large file between 2i iPads [RESOLVED]

As suggested here - I spoke to the IT people at the school who agreed to let the girls install Dropbox on both iPads. 10 mins later the file was transferred.

Thanks again.

Reply to
JoeJoe

Good! Glad to see they actually showed some common sense for a change.

Reply to
Peter Crosland

Dropbox also has a LAN to LAN copy mechanism - I've no idea about iPads, but it works on other systems, so if both devices are on the same LAN it can do the copy locally without going out and back your Internet connection.

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon Henderson