OT: Time Zones

According to various websites, Malaga is GMT + 1. Because we are currently in BST, we are also GMT + 1 so does that mean that Malaga is currently in line with the UK or do they put their clocks forward as well, so as to always remain 1 hour ahead?

TIA

Reply to
John

Thanks Ron

Reply to
John

In message , John writes

IF you were to do the obvious and type "time in malaga" into google, you would see that it is an hour ahead of us

Reply to
geoff

all the gory details. B-) They are normally +1hr in relation to GMT but currently have +1hr Daylight Saving so are +2hrs from GMT.

We, of course, are normally on GMT but we also currently have +1hr Daylight Saving so Malaga local time is still +1hr in relation to our local time.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice