OT - The Rotter

Having just acquired a new hat I've decided to really go for it. So I am now wearing my flat cap with a raffish downward twist over one eye. The question is, is there a protocol for this? Over the right eye or over the left eye?

NB, over which eye should the peak be twisted if I want to attract admiring glances from nice girls?

Arthur

Reply to
51

Over the right eye is akin to having a red hanky hanging out from ones back pocket by all accounts...

Reply to
DrLargePants

Wouldn't you rather have admiring glances from bad girls?

Reply to
Schrodinger's cat