OT The EU again

It doesn't count for any less than yours, possibly rather more as it's based on reason rather than abuse.

If you want to take an OT thread into a yet another different topic, start a new thread by changing the title, then the rest of us can ignore it.

At least I don't waste every one's time telling them whether to top or bottom post. How 'control freak' is that?

As for being anti-social, what a hypocrite! You are one of the most abusive, anti-social posters here.

Again, I note that you prefer to obsess on irrelevancies and have nothing useful to say on the topic of the thread.

It's a quote containing a quote, perfectly understandable, even doubtless to you.

Yet again, I note that you prefer to obsess on irrelevancies and have nothing useful to say on the topic of the thread.

Yet again, I note that you prefer to obsess on irrelevancies and have nothing useful to say on the topic of the thread.

Reply to
Java Jive

I didn't say that your opinion counted for less, I pointed out that you seem to think it accounts for more and that you get to say what can or cannot be said in a thread.

If you want to control the content of a thread set up your own web forum, with a predicted membership of 1. Thread drift has been a feature of usenet since it began. Getting anal about the subject line is just you hunting around frantically for a stick to beat me with.

And that subject line says "OT" so anything goes, really.

[snip bizarre quoting]

So once more proof that you don't understand Usenet and how it works.

Bless, more of that ad hominem that you don't do, and a claim of hypocrisy. See that beam in your eye? Get that fixed, I'll get this mote out with some Optrex.

Again I note that you are a pompous prat who seems to think that he gets to control the content of a thread.

Bless again, it's like being fanned with a wet kipper. You seem to shotgun quotation marks in without actually understanding their use. Probably a sign of your poor education.

Yet again I note that you are a pompous prat.

Yet again I note that you are a pompous prat.

Reply to
Steve Firth

And your manners here are about as rank as they come. Or is it polite in the gutter circles in which you move to indulge in the personal attacks that you have made here, repeatedly?

ypocrite.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I bet he was a riot to work for. A project manager without a clue, mind you it's not like that's a small pool to draw from.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Reply to
Java Jive

Reply to
Java Jive

None is a ranker wanker of a hypocrite here than you.

Reply to
Java Jive

We all now know every recent post from JJ has no substance.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Reply to
Java Jive

I argue with anyone who is incorrect.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

We were never asked if we want any of this crap imposed on us by a crooked self seeking organisation.

Reply to
harry

Reply to
Java Jive

Ah, look it's that ad hominem that you don't do, again.

What a magnificent liar and hypocrite you are, typical of the watermelons. Green on the outside, red on the inside, full of mush.

Reply to
Steve Firth