OT the blonde and the two blacks

Ah. Another root vegetable has spouted.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Oh hello Plowman. You still oozing out from under your rock occasionally are you? Thats nice.

Reply to
spud

Ah. Another keyboard warrior hiding from the world. Place is full of them.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

There's even more cretins like you who are perfectly happy for your personal opinions to be slurped up and cross referenced in the future to potentially be used against you. Still, to paraphrase, there's a Plowman born every minute.

Reply to
spud

Easy way round that. Don't post things you are ashamed of. Which I take it by that comment, you are.

Like I said, a keyboard warrior.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I see the police have "ruled out radicalisation". So these Muslims can go apeshit without outside encouragement?

I feel a lot better knowing this.

Reply to
harry

Should that not be sprouted?

Reply to
Ken

We don't. He was suffering from mental health problems much like you appear to. We can't be sure you won't go apeshit for no good reason.

Reply to
dennis

Potatoes aren't root vegetables anyway. Not that Plowperson would know, given his periodic conspicuous public displays of ignorance.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Better still abolish it outright. It's an anachronism that could never survive in the real world of today without having the privilege of being able to extort money from the hapless public who are forced on pain of imprisonment to fund their ghastly old rubbish whether they watch any of it or not.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Wouldn't you need two (or more) guns to be able to do that? ;-)

Anyway, I think you 'fire' (or discharged) a gun but you can have a 'sharp shooter' (and that's not an East End term for a pointed gun or a snappily dressed gunman). ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

You'll be saying that a tomato is a fruit not a vegetable next. There is a difference between culinary and botanical uses of words.

Reply to
Max Demian

According to his neighbours, he was associated with a local gang of Somalis and hung out with them. No sign of mental illness.

Reply to
Capitol

And Mr Doom is simply to thick to get what I was alluding to.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Obsession with his apprentice(s) - and their competence (or lack thereof) more like.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Two obsessions: sex and apprentices. Starts to sound a bit dodgy...

bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I very much doubt many do these days. There's no reason for any religion not to develop as understanding increases. What was a reasonable 'assumption' thousands of years ago can be modified in current thinking.

But that wouldn't suit perhaps the majority of religions which have little to do with a 'God' - but very much to do with controlling one human by another.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

This is correct, unfortunately.

Reply to