OT -Thank heaven for LED lights

Today this headline "Green light for 'three-parent' IVF" and variants have been in our newspapers, etc.

Am I the only one to imagine that babies so "created" (and, possibly, all three parents) would have to spend their lives with a green light on their heads? Hence, so glad that LEDs are available - much easier than filament lamps.

Reply to
polygonum

I thought it meant you need a green wavelength to incubate the eggs.

E.

Reply to
eastender

Adam probably thinks it legitimises three-in-a-bed sessions.

Reply to
Graham.

Like both. :-)

Reply to
polygonum

Add blue and red and it'll be all white on the night.

Reply to
eastender

Oh, well I just think its stupid journalist speak again. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Heehee!

Reply to