OT Thank God for facebook

Today I have found out via facebook that it is my girlfriend's 30th birthday on Sunday.

That email sent via facebook has saved me a load of grief.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

And money, too - you'll be able to get the flowers half price from the supermarket on saturday evening instead of having to pay forecourt prices on Sunday morning.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

But he's only six. He doesn't drive.

HN

Reply to
H. Neary

I will be at work. I have given her Mum £20 and asked her to go and buy some flowers on Friday (gf will be stopping at mine on Friday night so you know it makes sense).

Reply to
ARWadsworth

You old romantic...

;-)

(top tip mind!)

Reply to
John Rumm

That's not what for this guy said

Phil Addison

In message , Phil Addison writes

The year before last a friend discovered her husbands "secret" folder - and all the correspondence between him and his boyfriend

Reply to
geoff

Erm, seems to me to be a bit of overkill when you could actully use a diary for this. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Suitably gift wrapped of course

Regards

Reply to
TMC

Diary?

write things down?

quaint

much better to let facebook message your phone

Diaries can be misplaced phones are apparently surgically attached

Son has a picture on his phone of the odometer reading of the last oil change so he can work out when the next one is due

Regards

Reply to
TMC

I scribble stuff like that down on the backs of business cards which then live in my wallet...

... and that gets scribbled down on the back page of the owners manual.

cheers

Jules

Reply to
Jules Richardson

I have just deleted several facebook messages from some bird I was playing around with last year. I had forgotten they were there and I leave my facebook account logged in.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I have light on the dashboard to tell me that.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

You mean you have marked them as "deleted", as I understand it that is all that has happened. The messages will still be stored and data mined by Facebook and affliates...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Yes, but the gf cannot see them.

Reply to