OT: Tesco eCoupons Being Restricted?

Does anyone here get Tesco eCoupons through the post with their Clubcard Vouchers? I got mine this morning and all I got was 5 x 25p Off coupons and 1 x £10 Tesco Direct voucher . I'm sure any time previously they used to send more than that with a higher value and Extra Clubcard Points Vouchers as well Are they cutting back in the present climate ?

Reply to
NOSPAMnet

I received 20 quids worth the other day but forgot to use them with the order for Saturday.I'll use them next week, that's a fact.

Reply to
Lestrade of the Yard

Hmmm !!!

Reply to
NOSPAMnet

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Lestrade of the Yard saying something like:

No shit, Sherlock?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Not from Tesco Mr.'olmes

Reply to
Lestrade of the Yard

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Lestrade of the Yard saying something like:

Get some of the Irregulars out with shovels; plenty in the street.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

You obviously haven't tried their chocolate puddings.

Reply to
Halmyre

Perhaps you're cutting back and not spending enough?

Reply to
Poldie

You are assuming that the ecoupons are issued according to what you spend and I don't know that it is . The Clubcard voucher I got was more or less what I usually get .

Reply to
NOSPAMnet