OT; Supadrug online shopping

Head or pubic?

Reply to
Bod

Same here though try to avoid really cheap unknowns and look for something reasonably recognisable on offer. I really don't get this fashion now to have washing products resembling the food aisles of a supermarket. It spread to windscreen wash a few years back,why?who the hell needs a fix of cherry scent when going along and how do you sniff it anyway, stick head out of window and wait for drips to fly off or is it to improve the experience of the driver behind when some misaligned jets launch back into their open sunroof. And while I am having a moan,bloody washing powders/liquids/softeners. I'm fortunate enough to live in the country,full of natural scents some of which are pleasant when the right plants are in bloom. Then the neighbour about 100 yards away hangs her washing out with a scent so strong it obliterates every thing. It probably comes from a detergent bottle called countryside or similar with pretty flowers on the label but the result is nothing like it, calling it oil refinery would be more accurate.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

I got loads of that stuff for Christmas. I always get loads of that stuff for Christmas. When used it splats all over the tiles and generally makes a mess. Poured into the toilet cistern it keeps the bog looking clean.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Also great for scrubbing roof repair mastic from the hairs on your legs I discovered.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find such an effective way of removing roof repair mastic from SWMBOs net scrunchy type thing...

Darren

Reply to
D.M.Chapman

Why not?

The Basingstoke canal, for instance, is entirely fed by chalk springs in a tunnel at what is now one end.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

It depends where you are, but the water that comes out of my taps at the moment is Thames Water's finest and hardest when it goes into the tank. It's allegedly the same stuff that they make Fullers beer from, which may not be the highest recommendation...

Reply to
John Williamson

The cheapest in the biggest bottle from Tesco: Yellow, says 'Natural Orange and Lemon extracts' but smells a bit like fly spray to me. 'Everyday shampoo: coconut, also under a £1 in big bottle from Tesco. That, and toothpaste about the only things I don't get from Waitrose.

Reply to
djc

but London Pride is a good beer.

Reply to
charles

WTF wrong with Fairy Liquid ? Does for shampoo as well.

Reply to
fred