OT subscription services

Hi

Can anyone recommend a firm that offers a membership subscription service for a small charity with 500 members?

Needs to be able to accept standing orders, DD credit and debit cards preferably via a website.

Also need to be able to remind members to renew their subscriptions.

It's become too much for volunteer DIY.

AJH

Reply to
news

The MBA use Henderson Black

As a member of the MBA, they seem to be reasonably efficient. I'm not a committee member of the MBA, so I don't know what it's like to work with HB or what the cost is.

(No connection to HB, apart from being a member of MBA)

Reply to
Allan

My gym uses these. They may possibly offer non-gym services as well.

Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson