OT Streetview and my old student digs

Which one is it?

Reply to
Bob Eager

Remember many years ago now driving around the Toxteth area of Liverpool. I remember also that the activity of the rioters was frowned upon by the press at the time. Now I'm very much of a moderate but if I'd lived there I'd be out on the streets with them. I've never seen anywhere so deprived depressed and abandoned as that area in those days.

I hope it's improved since...

Reply to
tony sayer

Can't be that rough then, or it would have been nicked before now.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Ooo, Liverpool West Derby. One of the last few places to still have Liberal Party (not LibDem) councillors.

jgh

Reply to
jgh

On 18 May 2015, Bob Eager grunted:

I'm only a Northerner, but I'm guessing it might be a cathedral?

Reply to
Lobster

....but some of us 'ave a plastic door on it :(

Reply to
Robin