OT: Staples Website

What has made this mob

so fussy now. I have ordered from them several times and Neat Ideas as well but after I placed a small order last night I got an e-mail today to say that they can't identify me as a business cutomer so want proof or I'll need to go to their store . I have for a while been getting inundated by catalogue after catalogue practically every week ,sometimes two at a time . I just replied to say "Stuff it .I can get stuff from plenty sites and possibly cheaper as well"

Reply to
NOSPAMnet

Well they are sending me spam emails touting custom literally every day yet I've never bought from them - nor will I due to the spam

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson