OT: Someone here once set-up a Where-Is-Everyone map - what site?

youre quite right, stalking victims dont in fact exist. My picture is uncannily on the mark, now I'm worried.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I'm officially not fat :-)

Overweight, but not FAT!

My gyni consultant says so.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

That's one of my problems. I have pictures of me taken by my photographer boss, years ago (who did as instructed when I said I wanted flattery, not truth) and thousands of pictures of Spouse but he never thinks to take me. He says he knows what I look like ...

Perhaps I'll do one from the webcam and put it on.

Or we could have a meet and get a proper gallery of individuals ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Ah, but then nobody's fat nowadays are they? 'Heavy' being the new PC euphemism...

David

Reply to
Lobster

I ought to add myself and then put the picture of me after I left the Northern General burns unit. I would come in handy to print off and make a mask for halloween.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Reading this and your next posting about not having photos of yourself, I was wondering if the source of any photograph might be the gyni ;-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Another one added here.

:¬)

Reply to
PeTe33

The message from Lobster contains these words:

You've not met me, have you!

Reply to
Guy King

I have some stunningly beautiful photos from that area. I might well put them up.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher