OT: SIM card drawing too much current problem?

I was an early user of mobile phones (Bricks) and familiar with short charge periods. During the naughties - I mean 2000 - 2007, I managed about a week between recharges. Now my mobile manages a much lesser period, however, I have a Bluetooth SatNav and Laptop - draining the phone whilst these "robots" find the need to "keep in touch"?

Reply to
Clot

My wife's phone runs down quickly on weekdays - while she's at work (all day), the phone's in her bag in a steel locker.

Reply to
Appelation Controlee