OT Seabids

Anyone remember a bit of music called ISTR "Seabird City?" It was compiled entirely from seabird calls. Probably from the 1970s. Any links? Ta in advance.

Reply to
harryagain

Try looking in an auktion. Getting me coat ...

Reply to
Paul Herber

and leave so fast that you end up Puffin.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

This link is a short recording and transcript of a discussion on the use of birdsong in music, but doesn't mention anything like you describe:

Click on the dark green bar to play it.

Otherwise, try Twitter ? :-)

Reply to
Chris Hogg

No I remember the dogs and the sheepbut not the birds. There was something like this on an old bbc record I heard, but it was certainly not a tune, more of a soundscape with repeats in a kind of chant style.. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

This digression is getting Skuad.

Reply to