OT: Screwfix website

Are others finding the Screwfix site as unreliable as me ?

I don't use it a great deal but recently almost invariably as I navigate the pages, I get ' Unable to access site ' reports.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap

Havent had that experience ......used it quite a lot recently as well.. Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

I'm not sure, how unreliable are you? ;-)

Reply to
Grumps

Unrelaible enough to post messages with the Title changed so it creates a new thread .....In my Newsreader anyway ( Agent )

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

I meant you Grumps ,not the OP

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

I don't think unreliable is the right word. OE handles the thread ok, and OE was also responsible for removing the "OT:". Xnews and groups.google also thread correctly.

Reply to
Grumps

Thanks for the helpful reply !!

Andy