ot satnav maps

Apols for ot but just to ask if anyone knows a less expensive source for TomT One maps than from their web site? Seems mighty expensive for the updates. (cheapskate - I know!)

Reply to
dave

as you appear to be familiar with newsgroups, why not download then from a binary news server, using a download manager like grabit?

NZB's are here:

you can use google to find other nzb sources.

HTH

Reply to
Phil L

In message , dave wrote

I know of no other (legal) source but TT often do discounted offers but you have to register at their site for the regular emails.

Try asking at

in the forums at

You have to register (for free) to post to the forums - there is a Tomtom forum.

Reply to
Alan

Plenty of people selling TT maps on eBay

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Sell it on eBay and buy a new one in the shop?

Reply to
Adrian C