OT: Russ Andrews outclassed

(Amazon; a safe link)

Reply to
Bob Eager

I should have said; read the comments. Almost as good as the ones on sugar free Haribos.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I rather liked their claim: "Neutralizes all EMF emitting electric devices that are plugged in". What? It won't neutralize the EMF from devices that aren't plugged in!

Reply to
polygonum

Just as well as your mobile phone wouldn't work!

Reply to
Bob Eager

With its 5000 sq ft range, neither would the neighbours' phones.

Reply to
polygonum

Will the orange one work on Vodafone?

Reply to
Graham.

5000 sq ft is roughly a 30ft radius circle. Are your neighbours that close?

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

We're in a terraced house, about 40 feet wide. So, perhaps.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Sorry to be nosy, but my interest is piqued. That's a very wide terraced house. How is it laid out ? Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

It was built in 1903, as a standalone. Then another house was built each side in 1938. The first house in the road, and even named after the road!

It had conventional layout to the right of the front door (room on the right, then skirt round the stairs and 'back room'. Kitchen built on the back in 1907.

To the left, an archway and a road through the house (like some old pubs) so the owner (rich, made his money in his bus company) could drive his car through to the rear. Then another room next to that, separate door (used to have a separate number, too; we are 45, and it was 43; next door is still 41). That was chauffeur's quarters. Upstairs, 5 bedrooms and a bathroom.

The two 'left' parts were knocked through (and the gateway bricked up) and make a strange living room, approached via access under the stairs (big furniture comes in via the tilt swivel window). The front right hand room is my 'workshop'! You can see the arch shape of the gateway to the 'tunnel' to the left of the front door. There are still two hing pins embedded in the walls inside.

See here:

Bob Eager