OT: Renewable UK reshuffles directors?

reveals that 4 directors and the company secretary at renewableUK have just been 'terminated'

Does anyone have access to the companies house data to ID who they are?

Their website makes no mention of this event...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

No need for CH access, click on the director tab on the above website and search on '2013' All seem to have gone on 29th May 2013

Terminated? Hopefully Blade Runner style :)

Reply to
The Other Mike

Thanks for that.

Looks like a mixture of 'I have better things to do' and 'my other windfarm companies need me ' hehe.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Fired at speed into a rotating wind turbine perhaps?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

public info from Companies House website

19/07/2013 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR MARCUS TRINICK 19/07/2013 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR ANDREW TYLER 19/07/2013 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR PETER RAFTERY 19/07/2013 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, SECRETARY GEORGE TRINICK
Reply to
Andy Burns