OT Reasonable Rent per sq ft ?

As above- on a small building- suitable for workshop / artist / small tradesman etc..

All services provided.

Am thinking around £1 / sq ft?? Or is that miles off..

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

Sorry per sq Meter that should read! LOL

Tim.

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

Shetlands, Newcastle, Mayfair?

Reply to
Dave Gibson

Shropshire, west midlands...

(I have a prospective tennant- just dont know what to charge him!)

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

" Tim (Remove NOSPAM." wrote | > > As above- on a small building- suitable for workshop / artist / | > > small tradesman etc.. | Shropshire, west midlands... | (I have a prospective tennant- just dont know what to charge him!)

(a) Have a look at what else is on offer in the area

Unit 2, Plot 4.3 Yeomanry Way, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire New purpose build Commercial Unit of approximately 2582sq ft (239.85sq m) on premier commercial estate in Shrewsbury. ...£14,000 per annum

- £58 sq m p.a.

Unit 1 Marshbrook Business Park Marshbrook, Church Stretton, Shropshire detached commercial unit 2357sq ft (218.95sq m). subdivided to provide office, workshop and ancillary accommodation Rent £10,000 per annum (exclusive)

- £45 sq m p.a.

above from

units from £3 sq ft at
(b) What can tenant afford?