OT Reading

Dear Peter,

The OT Reading on the Binsey reading sheet is:

Numbers 11.4-6,10-16,24-29

(I do wish whoever does the Lectionary would stop editing the Bible! They need to read Revelation 22.18-19.)

Is this the one you want for Sunday?

Richard.

Reply to
TheOldFellow

Lotto, here I come ....

Reply to
Adrian C

I bloody hate this mailer. Wherever you were last session is where it assumes you want to be next.

Sorry for the noise. Have a good laugh.

R.

Reply to
TheOldFellow

As in the treacle mines?

Reply to
The Wanderer

Are these the model numbers of your proposed core drills, then? Never heard of a Binsey; I'm a Makita man myself.

David ;-)

Reply to
Lobster

I said it was OT! I'm a Makita man too.

R.

Reply to
TheOldFellow

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember TheOldFellow saying something like:

That'll do nicely, thank you.

And one more person learns the folly of using the same installation of software for usenet and email.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Only if the software is poor. This one is combined and it's impossible to send an email to a newsgroup by mistake. You have to decide when opening a new window for writing whether it's going to be news or email. If you decided to change your mind after writing it you'd have to save it out to a window for the correct one.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The real ones are those that send their complete CVs and covering letter to 24hoursupport.helpdesk!

:))

Reply to
ericp

and which one is that then - header says pluto, but google doesn't find that? Does it run under Linux - I don't buy software from Anti-competitive Criminals.

R.

Reply to
TheOldFellow

RISC OS. One of the reasons I still use it - despite having a PC as well.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

A team leader at a previous company I worked for once dragged his weekly team progress report and accidently dropped it into a public newsgroup. Fortunately, it was a rather obscure newsgroup, because the report would have been quite useful to the competition, if they had ever found it, which I doubt they did.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel