OT: R1155 and R208 radio receivers

I would like to have them where in the country are you?

Reply to
Tomin Dotsson

They've just gone back to Jim's daughter at Chawston, near St. Neots.

Reply to
Ramsman

I know of at least one person within a few miles, Ravensden, who might be interested if she still wishes to dispose of them. He collects and renovates old valve military gear.

Reply to
Bill

Do you have a contact number? I'll get Heather to call him.

Reply to
Ramsman

In message , Ramsman writes

Hi Peter, do you have a valid email address that you could let me have?

Reply to
Bill

It's my first name at twydell dot demon dot co dot uk.

Reply to
Ramsman

Thanks Peter.

Reply to