OT: quote of the day re 'beach bodies'

The typical reaction from Gareth Alun Evans is, as ever, to deny everything. For the benefit of the unfamiliar, here's a couple of items showing the results of his Usenet antics that are undeniable;

Cue further tantrums.

Reply to
Stephen Thomas Cole

... and yet you have stalked me to this NG in response to being given the tip-off by M3OSN.

Reply to
gareth

The only tantrums are from you.

Since you first appeared in uk.radio.amateur 2 1/2 years ago, you have systematically set upon every established radio amateur and subjected them to tirades of grossly offensive and insulting remarks. What prompted you to behave as such is only something that you yourself can explain.

I merely point out that it was another that diagnosed you as suffering from Narcissistic Personallity Disorder whereby you have an uncontrollable urge to be the centre of attention, as evidenced by your habit of changing subjects whenever you are challenged, but only changing into a different abusive subject, forever desperately trying to remain the centre of attention.

Your stalking me to this NG being further evidence of that.

You stalked me here to get my attention, and now you have that attention.

Reply to
gareth

What is hypocritical about trying to ensure that our allies In the war on terror have better weapons than the terrorists?

Reply to
Nightjar

ask him who started WW2 .... that ones always good for a laugh ...

Reply to
Jimbo

Would the pair of youse like to f*ck off out of uk.d-i-y, and take your dispute to email where it belongs? So kind.

Reply to
Tim Streater

And I notice he has brought his own little infestation of trolls and troublemakers who follow him around to insult him. I don't suppose he actually wants you, though.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

Eternal September...sigh

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

double plonk?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

that wasn't me .... AGAIN ....

Reply to
Jimbo

What a childish response.

The issue is one-sided, with me merely asserting the right of reply to the gratuitous abuse from STC, and also, in this case, to the gratuitous abuse arising from your own infantility.

Reply to
gareth

Not since 1993

Reply to
ARW

Is the best solution ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

... but only if you wish to close your mind to what is best for the human race, and to allow yourself to be misled by those who are gratuitously abusive.

Reply to
gareth

It is evident from your constant bleating that you are indeed on the prowl for unwilling woolly willy warmers. No sheep here, so f*ck off.

Reply to
Richard

Sorry, but with the majority of inhabitants of the radio group, it's all finger pointing and pots calling kettles black, while each thinking think you're whiter than white ... Unless I "know" the individuals from elsewhere, life is too short to figure out who might be genuine and who's a tosser ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

*plonk*
Reply to
Tim Streater

What an incredibly childish comment

Reply to
gareth

Which is why, after 22 years of speaking up for the gentlemanly and technical traditions of amateur radio, I have finally given it up as a bad job.

As to the tosser, please note that there was no gratuitous abuse until STC appeared in this NG

Reply to
gareth

I will not attempt to dissuade you from the notion that you are a plonker.

Reply to
gareth