OT Putting your hand in cold water and instantly needing to have a pee

oh god it's all coming out now....

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

Also some pop-ups

Chris J Dixon

Wouldn't it be worse if she slept on your left?

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

Well, take your hand out of the water! ;-)

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

I have vague meories of some statute which allows you to piss against the offside (or was it nearside) rear wheeel - originally intended for carters.

Reply to
David WE Roberts

Coal doesn't burn so well if it's wet

Owain

The ferrets lie on it whilst I have a shower.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Yes, for a bit of time now I've pondered the possibility of constructing some sort of framework that would fit between my hips and armpits that I could extend with a ratched to stretch my spine and keep my back straight and stop my innards crushing themselves.

JGH

Reply to
jgharston

payers paid for that PoS? Imagine if you were inside taking a slash and the computer decided to sink back into the pavement. You could be in there all night, along with several gallons of wee. Nice!

MM

Reply to
MM

Go to the bathroom, then!

MM

Reply to
MM

So why not get into bed alone, say five minutes before your wife/partner, lie on your right, have said fart, then waft the duvet about a bit, then call out "Ducky, it's safe to come in now!"

MM

Reply to
MM

Apparently Mythbusters disproved it

The Medway Handyman

Ooh, ow! Stoppit, missus!

MM

Reply to
MM

Erm, you never go 'inside' - it's a three-man urinal and you stand outside in full view to use it (not that I've ever used one myself, but I understand the principle).

Richard.

Richard Russell

Never mind MM: I believe that on the Indian subcontinent they just have a shit in the street: perhaps one day we too will aspire to such heady levels of civilization.

Git.

Reply to
Another John

I have just paid a private Physio 50 quid to do that to my spine. The idea being to create a bit more space for a bulged disc and my sciatic nerve.

I suppose if you could support your shoulders with a helium balloon...

Maybe an enlarged version of those early walker frames used by toddlers:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb

I was in Jakarta once. One of the locals said to me "They wash in it [the river, which looked more like a canal in a concrete cutting], they do their laundry in it, they shit in it. On a good day you can see all three at once".

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

In hospitals, if the nurse wants a urine sample, the old trick is they pour a jug of water into the sink. The sound makes you piss.

Moving on from that, if you go in a cowshed and take a piss, many of the cows will start pissing.

Just thought this was something you might need to know one day.

Reply to
harry

that was one of the problems with the fountian in the centre ring of BBc TV Centre

Reply to
charles

And that's just the excuse you could come up with when you were caught with your knob out in the cattle shed:-)?

Reply to
ARW

erection in the street.

Reply to