OT- Prescription Wraparound Sunglasses?

Anyone any experience of them...or know of a supplier?

Ta!

Steve

Reply to
r.p.mcmurphy

I got a pair of wrap around Raybans from Vision Express with prescription lenses.

The only problem was when they made the lenses they moaned a bit because the curvature of the lenses meant they had to make the glass quite thick. I only needed -1 lenses so anything stonger would probably end up looking like jam jar bottoms.

Reply to
Eric The Viking

I have a pair of non-prescription wrap-around sunglasses which I bought in Australia - which are designed to be worn *on top of* normal prescription glasses - and are remarkably comfortable when worn in this way. [In fact, I wore them over ordinary sunglasses when above the snow line in Switzerland recently, and they were fantastic!]

Not sure whether you can get them in UK.

Reply to
Set Square