[OT] PING TNP - Gridwatch vs XML URL from BMReports

Hi TNP,

Could I ask where your are pulling your instantaneous data from?

I found by googling:

numbers tally *except* for the Moyle Interconnector, which shows as zero which is wrong compared to your data.

So I suspect I have a bad URL that's not being maintained properly.

Cheers,

Tim

Reply to
Tim Watts

That's the site..the Moyle comes from a different URL - there is a URL dedicated to interconnectors.

So I suspect I have a bad URL that's not being maintained properly. > If you want full source of any of the code, just ask. I will only remove the security info before posting.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

them, but

There is a page somewhere that gives a whole load of different URL's and brief descriptions to get the information in a machine readable form (XML?). I don't think it breaks down into what the query strings control/do but maybe that can be infered. Damned if I can find it now...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice