OT: Petrol Leaf blower recommendation

No. What's she like?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

:-)

Reply to
Colin

Having fixed them for years, I thoroughly recommend the efco one I have just now. It sucks and blows brilliantly (it will happily suck

20mm gravel) and as it has a blade attached to the impellor (fan) it shreds the leaves so it really fills the bag well and doesn't choke. Homelite are also good but avoid the really cheap rubbish and avoid anything electric. Best speak to your local mower shop for good advice.

Alan.

Reply to
Alan Campbell

Careful - it might be a 'he'. And we don't want to get into this sexual discrimination malarky ;)

PoP

Reply to
PoP

17 fruit trees. Several hundred yards of deciduous hedging, some of it over 2 meters high. An 80 y/o oak tree. 2 80 y/o ash trees and 20 or 30 Leylandii, which although evergreen, shed large amounts of grot.

Last year I picked up 11 dustbins full of oak leaves.

I repeat; "Jesus. What a waste."

It took me an afternoon to knock up a wooden bin to make leaf mulch in. And you lot have the cheek to piss and moan about recycling.

Reply to
Huge

Like I say...

Strikes me that this group is divided between those who have lots of trees and those who don't.

Colin

Reply to
Colin

We all have trees though. There's the lavatry, the pantry, .... ;)

PoP

Reply to
PoP